Comment on page
American Data Science provides a familiar development environment powered by Jupyter/IPython tools.
AI/ML engineers, developers, and data scientists can use AmDS lab services to dive directly into their own personal Jupyter Lab or Notebook work space.
By signing up, users are provided the following:
- 1.Personal persistant storage and file system starting at 15GB
- 2.Cloud compute resources with memory and powerful CPUs
- 3.Deep Learning environments with pre-configured GPU resources
- 4.Personal namespace URLs for immediate sharing of services
- Selection pool of pre-built environments with integrations to third-party tools and and distributions i.e. OpenAI, Pinecone, and Hugging Face
- GPU-accelerated servers with minimal setup required for tasks like training models or processing large files
- Multiple nameservers for independent workspaces that can be mounted on any environment available